Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I SHOOK SARAH PALIN'S HAND!

Okay, so the blogs are supposed to be about the kids, but today it is about me...
I was wanting the week to go fast for many reasons; because I simply just want Friday to come and go as I wait for the pathology report from the doctor's office. So I feel like having a selfish moment... forgive me.

My girlfriend called, and her sister is on the campaign trail as a secret service agent with Sarah Palin, she wanted me to go to her rally in Findlay. I really wanted to go, but the lines and the fact that she would be so far away would probably just make it ordinary... in a matter of minutes it became extraordinary.

Let me just start by staying... there will be a ton of pictures coming, but not from my camera because the battery was at home in the wall. Thank goodness the girls had their cameras.

The line was long, but the adorable SSA Eric, was waiting for us. He took us to the front, through the metal detectors, and right to the podium where she was going to be standing. We listened to Lee Greenwood sing, we cheered her on, and WE SHOOK THEIR HANDS! Please stand by for pictures. I am crazy with excitement, so this could be a scatterbrained blog!

1 comment:

Netherfieldmom said...

Ohmigosh! How lucky are you! We went to the rally here, but weren't anywhere close. We heard Aaron Tippin sing "Drill Here, Drill Now". I want to hear about Jason's sports headlines!