Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Only Set the Camera Down for One MINUTE!

I am the mom with the camera in one hand and the video camera in the other. This while I am passing out snacks and retrieving toys, oh and trying to watch the basketball game of the eldest Koomen child. Today as I watched her play in her striped socks and green uniform she scored her first basket. She stole the ball and dribbled down court, shot the ball, and scored. This happened while the video camera lay on the chair beside me while I was trying the get the shoes and socks of the youngest Koomen child. :) It is in my memory at least, but it was sweet for Caitlin to have that happy feeling.

Her new favorite song is Love Story by Taylor Swift... she lights up when she hears it! I just had to put that in here, for my memory!

1 comment:

Netherfieldmom said...

AAAAAAAAAACK! If you don't emphasize it too much, she won't remember it long enough to hold it against you later! The beauty of youth--forgetfulness...thank heavens! Warm/muddy here too...